***edit: Oh my pie! Thank you so much everyone for all the faves and support! (And bunny love!) Keep up the happiness!
How I could I resist a contest of things that make me happy? Right? As soon as I read about it, I was stoked, but then couldn't really come up with anything original...
and then I lost my job (sob story, I know), and I've been really depressed- again, sob story... but it worked as my inspiration. Thinking about how things used to be, it was the people I worked with who contributed to so much to my happiness. They made me happy, my ability to make others happy made me happy and so on and so forth. But most of all, I hope that my silly drawings of some of my favorite crew members will make them happy. In my opinion, it's the relationships that we hold- with other people, pets/animals, nature, etc- that make us the happiest.
So this contest has been *extremely* therapeutic!
Of course I added all the other things in my life that contribute to my happiness:
* on top, the love and support my husband has for me
* my five pet bunnies, whose silly personalities and unconditional love for me always made me happy (and they're doing the things that make me happiest- listening to music, reading, and drawing, as corresponding to their personalities)
* my pet corgi, Waffles, who makes me so happy every time I see him
* in the background, a representation of some of the foods that make me happiest- of course they're sweets!
* and of course fun, whimsical designs with lots of color!
* I think it's funny that all my friends/ past crew members were addicted to Starbucks
they'll be totally happy I put them on a Starbucks cup!
and last but not least, I would have to say this would have to be a confetti-ice-cream-cake flavored frappuccino
with sprinkles on top of course!
Thanks for looking! Hope it makes you as happy as it makes me!